Amazing Mother | Learn English through conversation
Let’s talk about your mother.
How old she is? Is she beautiful? What are her favorites?
Answer the following questions about the interview.
1) Why is she closest to her mother?
a) They are both easy-going
b) They are both females
c) They are both very ambitious
2) How does she describe her mother?
a) Very thin
b) Very heavy
3) What does her mother do for a living?
a) She is a nurse
b) She is a teacher
c) She is a hairstylist
4) What does her mother enjoy doing?
The video has three parts:
Part I: Conversation without Subtitles
Let listen without Subtitles and try to write down what you are listening to as much as possible.
Part II: Conversation with English Subtitles
Let listen and read the subtitles at the same time to check.
Part III: Conversation with English and Vietnamese Subtitles
Listen & Repeat to improve your listening & speaking skills at the same time.
– Listen & read to improve your listening skill and enrich your vocabulary.
– Listen and repeat to improve your speaking skill.
– Listen in Background (while sleeping or while working)
Practice makes perfect! Listen every day, everywhere!
Learn English through Conversation Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZlFn2CfAj_IWedBay7g_VA
#EnglishConversation #ListeningEnglish #LearnEnglishthroughConversation