Contact your family | Learn English through conversation
Do you still live with your parents? Do you talk to your parents regularly?
How do you contact your family?
Do you keep in touch with them?
Answer the following questions about the interview.
1) How often does he see his family?
a) Every year
b) Twice a year
c) Once every two years
2) Where does he usually meet them?
c) Both places
3) Who does he meet?
a) His sister
b) His mother
c) His brother
4) Who does she meet?
a) Her father
b) Her brother
c) Her sister
5) What does she use to contact family?
The video has three parts:
Part I: Conversation without Subtitles
Let listen without Subtitles and try to write down what you are listening to as much as possible.
Part II: Conversation with English Subtitles
Let listen and read the subtitles at the same time to check.
Part III: Conversation with English and Vietnamese Subtitles
Listen & Repeat to improve your listening & speaking skills at the same time.
– Listen & read to improve your listening skill and enrich your vocabulary.
– Listen and repeat to improve your speaking skill.
– Listen in Background (while sleeping or while working)
Practice makes perfect! Listen every day, everywhere!
Learn English through Conversation Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZlFn2CfAj_IWedBay7g_VA
#EnglishConversation #ListeningEnglish #LearnEnglishthroughConversation