What do you wear for work? | Learn English through conversation
What do you wear for work?
Do you wear a skirt? Do you wear a shoe? Do you wear a high heel?
Answer the following questions about the interview.
1) How many shirts does she have on the same top?
2) What clothing items does she discuss?
c) a jacket
3) How much were the pants?
a) 40 dollars
b) 50 dollars
c) 80 dollars
4) Where did she buy the pants?
b) San Francisco
5) Who has a smartwatch?
a) Just him
b) Just her
c) Both of them
The video has three parts:
Part I: Conversation without Subtitles
Let listen without Subtitles and try to write down what you are listening to as much as possible.
Part II: Conversation with English Subtitles
Let listen and read the subtitles at the same time to check.
Part III: Conversation with English and Vietnamese Subtitles
Listen & Repeat to improve your listening & speaking skills at the same time.
– Listen & read to improve your listening skill and enrich your vocabulary.
– Listen and repeat to improve your speaking skill.
– Listen in Background (while sleeping or while working)
Practice makes perfect! Listen every day, everywhere!
Learn English through Conversation
#EnglishConversation #ListeningEnglish #LearnEnglishthroughConversation